Hello Book Lovers,
Normally you see book tags on the community of booktube on youtube, but since I currently don’t have a booktube channel I have decided to do this tag on my blog. Enjoy!
1. Choose a book with red,orange and yellow on the cover. Sold, by Patricia McCormick
This book doesn’t have orange, but close enough.
2. What book gives you the warm and fuzzies? Return to Chocolate: A novella, by Erynn Mangum
3. Favorite genre or book to read on a stormy day? Harry Potter and the Sorcerer Stone, by J.K Rowlings
I have not finished the whole series, but so far this first book has a special place in my heart and since I love stormy days this book accompanies it just perfectly.
4. Coolest character you would trade places with? Tris, from The Divergent Series.
Maybe for only a day, but It still would be fun to walk in her shoes for even just a short time.
5. What under hyped book do you want to become the biggest thing? Wonder, by R.J. Palacio
One of the first books to make me cry. Wonder, is just a beautiful and eye opening book. I recommend this book to everyone, no matter how old you might be.
6. What’s the most embarrassing book cover you have? To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, by Jenny Han
This cover isn’t that embarrassing, but I’m not a huge fan of real people on covers.
7. What’s your favorite comfort food? it’s not a food, but coffee and if I had to pick a comfort food to go along with my coffee, I’d pick muffins.
8. Who do you tag? Anyone that wants to do this tag, just comment below and let me know so I can check out your response.
Until next time,